Are you not able to access the Netgear Orbi login administrative page? If the answer to the question is yes, then know this little issue isn’t worth stressing over. You know why? Because we are here to help you fix it.
Through this blog post, we will provide you with the topmost troubleshooting tips through which you’ll get rid of the orbilogin.net not working issue in the twinkling of an eye. So, without wasting any more time, let’s get down to it, shall we?
Top 5 Troubleshooting Tips to Fix Orbilogin.net Not Working Issue
Walk through the top 5 troubleshooting steps mentioned below and know how to resolve the orbilogin.net not working issue:
1. Proper Hardware Configuration
First things first, are you sure that you configured the hardware of your Orbi device properly? If not, then you have got the first reason that might be stopping you from accessing the orbilogin page. In order to troubleshoot this issue, here are the things that you need to consider:
- Make sure that your Netgear Orbi device is powered on.
- Ensure that the power LED light is solid green.
- The power cable that you’ve used for your WiFi device should be free of damages.
- In case the wall socket is faulty, don’t think twice before getting it fixed.
2. Switch to a Different Connection Source
Which connection source did you use to connect your Netgear Orbi router and modem? Wireless source? Well, that’s exactly what you did wrong. Using a WiFi source to connect WiFi devices is not a reliable option because it gives no guarantee that it’ll work properly.
Thus, it is recommended that you make use of a wired source instead to create a connection between your router and modem. If that still doesn’t resolve the orbilogin.com not working issue, then it looks like the cable is at fault. In that case, replacing the cable is the best option.
3. Use the Default IP Address Instead
One of the most common reasons why users aren’t able to access the orbi login page is because of the wrong web address. You might be making the same mistake. But, don’t worry. We can help you mend this mistake. All you need to is to be careful while entering the web address while trying to log into your Orbi device.
On the off chance, if entering the right web address doesn’t work in your favor, then make use of the default IP address instead.
Quick Tip: You can refer to the Netgear manual to learn more about the IP address of your Orbi.
4. Access the Orbi Login Page in Incognito Window
Sometimes, the reason why you aren’t able to access the Orbi login page might be because of a technical glitch in the web browser. But that’s okay. It’s not like this little issue doesn’t have a solution, right? Here are the tips that you should go through to resolve the issue:
- Update the web browser you’re using to log into your Netgear Orbi device.
- Switch to another web browser if the issue persists.
- You can also try accessing orbilogin.net by using the incognito window of your browser.
5. Reset the Netgear Orbi Device
Sadly, if you’re still facing the orbilogin.com not working issue, then resetting your device is the only option left. Follow the step-by-step guidelines mentioned below to restore your device to its default mode:
- Look for the tiny hole-like Reset button on your Orbi.
- Once found, carefully press it.
- Do not use your fingers to press the button. Make use of an oil pin instead.
Hopefully, resetting your Netgear Orbi device would have resolved the issue. In case it hasn’t, then feel free to get in touch with us.