Netgear Nighthawk app makes it very easy to set up your main wireless router and get more out of your existing WiFi. As a matter of fact, with the help of this application, you can easily do the Netgear WiFi router setup process in a few easy steps.
Simply connect a mobile device, computer, or laptop to your main WiFi router’s network and the Netgear Nighthawk app will walk you through the rest without any issue.
Once set up successfully, you can use the intuitive (in-built) dashboard to pause the internet on your connected WiFi devices and a lot more.
Network Management Just A Click Away
Additionally, Netgear Nighthawk smart and beneficial application makes it easy for you to install your Netgear WiFi router and get a quick and easy access to your existing network information.
- Management Dashboard: View the status of your existing home WiFi network, all the feature that your router offers and notifications as well.
- Pause the live internet as well to any connected device (wired or wireless).
- Also, check the broadband/internet speed for your ISP.
- Parental Controls: Manage content and time online easily with Circle with Disney.
- In addition, the Nighthawk application monitors your Internet traffic, update the latest version of firmware, share your WiFi/internet with relatives, friends, and much more.
Internet Filtering And Smart Parental Controls
Well, ‘Circle with Disney’ allows your family members or relatives to manage all of your connected devices (wired or wireless) in your home. Parents/guardian can set an internet bedtime for each and every connected device in your home.
Supported Models Are:
Netgear wireless routers allow you to have full control of your family’s internet usage and get the best of parental controls within a single device.
Netgear Armor: The Best Cybersecurity For Your Home Network
Additionally, Netgear Armor gives you the best and advanced cyber threat protection for your home networking system and all your WiFi-enabled devices. On the other hand, Netgear Armor keeps all your devices (wired and wireless) protected inside and outside of your home WiFi network with a single subscription only.
Netgear Armor Is Supported On The Following Models:
Easily Manage Your Existing Home WiFi Network Remotely
As a matter of fact, the Nighthawk application lets you monitor and control your home WiFi network easily from anywhere. In addition, you can also set up ‘Amazon Alexa’ and ‘Google Assistant’ voice commands for your home network via ‘new remote management’ feature.
Network Access And Presence Detection: Netgear Router App
See And Log:
- Live internet connection status
- Speed of the internet upload and download.
- The number of connected wired and wireless devices.
Netgear router app act on the following:
- Detect and notify you of the new connected device to your home network.
- Keep the record of any device that is coming online and going offline.
- Notify you if there is any change in upload and download speed.
- Also, detect if there is any variation in internet connection status.
- Give out the result of the internet speed test as well.
- Latest firmware for Netgear WiFi router is available.
What does the application do:
- Send WOL (WakeOnLan) to a MAC (Media Access Control) address.
- Allow and also block a connected device through MAC address.
- Enable (turn on) and disable (turn off) the Guest WiFi as well.
- Perform firmware upgrade process and internet speed test also.
- Reboot the Netgear WiFi router.
What is WakeOnLan (WOL)?
WOL (Wake-on-LAN) is a token or Ethernet ring computer networking standard, which allows a computer/desktop/PC to be awakened or turned on via a network message. As a matter of fact, the message is usually sent to the target computer by a program that is executed on a connected device to the same local area network (Local Area Network), like a smartphone.
Our technical department is 24×7 available to assist you. If you have any query about the Netgear Nighthawk application, then we insist, please make yourself comfortable to ask us anytime. We will brief you. And if you have suggestions or views about this app, then feel free to share them with your fellow readers via the comment section below. “We provide services for Netgear devices”.