Netgear X6S EX8000 AC3000 tri-band WiFi range extender is one of the best networking devices to increase your WiFi range to a great extent. From the backyard to the garage, Netgear Nighthawk EX8000 extender removes WiFi dead zones and provides you with WiFi speeds up to 3 Gbps. This Nighthawk tri-band WiFi range extender supports FastLane3 technology that features three WiFi bands.
On the off chance if you own a Netgear EX8000 AC3000 X6S WiFi extender for your home, you would probably be looking to set it up, right? Gotcha! Here, we will ring up the curtains from the essential steps to perform the Netgear EX8000 setup in a hassle-free manner. Let’s dive in.
How to Set up Netgear EX8000 AC3000?
You can perform Netgear Nighthawk X6S AC3000 EX8000 setup in two ways: either using the Netgear installation assistant or via the Netgear Nighthawk app for PC or mobile. Let’s discuss the ways one by one.
1. Using the Netgear Installation Assistant
In order to install Netgear Nighthawk X6S EX8000 extender, walk through the below-mentioned steps:
- Place your Nighthawk WiFi extender in the same room as that of your router.
- Plugin your Netgear extender to a wall socket and turn it on.
- Now, connect it to the existing router via an Ethernet cable.
- Launch any web browser on your computer or laptop.
Note: You can choose any internet browser like Chrome, Firefox, Explorer, Edge, or Safari. However, make sure to use only the latest version of the web browser.
- Head over to mywifiext login web-based page.
- Enter the username and password into the given fields.
- After that, click on the Log In button.
- Now, the Netgear installation assistant will display.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to set up your Netgear Nighthawk EX8000 WiFi range extender.
Congrats! You are done with the Netgear Nighthawk EX8000 extender setup. Now, move your extender to a new location anywhere in your home. Connect all your client devices to the new, extended WiFi network and enjoy fast-speed internet connection all over the home or workplace.
2. Using the Nighthawk Application
You can also set up your Netgear Nighthawk X6S AC3000 EX8000 range extender using the Nighthawk app. Here’s how:
- Open Google Play or App Store on your mobile device.
- For Netgear Nighthawk app download, enter the Nighthawk app in the search bar and tap on the Search button.
- From the search results, select the Netgear Nighthawk app and tap on the Download button next to it.
- After downloading, launch the app.
- Now, log in to your Netgear Nighthawk EX8000 WiFi range extender.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to perform the Netgear EX8000 setup.
Quick Tip: Make sure to use only the latest version of the Nighthawk mobile app.
You have successfully set up your Netgear Nighthawk X6S AC3000 EX8000 range extender. Now, place your EX8000 extender to the desired location in your home. However, make sure to keep the extender away from microwave ovens, Bluetooth speakers, baby monitors, refrigerators, cordless phones, home security systems, fish tanks, mirrors, glasses, and then some.
Still unable to set up your Netgear Nighthawk EX8000 tri-band extender? Worry not! Simply contact our industry experts via chat and make your Netgear X6S AC3000 WiFi extender up and running within minutes.