Perform Netgear EX3700 setup and enjoy an uninterrupted internet connection everywhere in your home. With the Netgear AC750 EX3700 WiFi range extender, you can amplify the wireless range and coverage, enhance the current WiFi speed, and diminish interference.
Here, you will learn how to set up and install Netgear AC750 EX3700 WiFi range extender in a hassle-free manner. Continue reading.
Netgear AC750 EX3700 Setup Using WPS Push Button
Netgear EX3700 WiFi extender comes with a WPS or WiFi Protected Setup button using which you can easily make it up and running. Here are the steps to complete the Netgear AC750 EX3700 setup using WPS push button:
- Place the extender and WiFi router in the same room.
- Once done, plug your Netgear AC750 extender into an electrical outlet.
- Wait for the Power LED on EX3700 to light green.
- Press the WPS button on the extender.
- Now, push the WPS button on your home router.
- Move your extender to a new location in your home.
- Connect your WiFi-enabled computer or mobile device to the extended network.
In this way, you can perform Netgear EX3700 setup using the WPS button. In case of any technical glitches, reach out to our veteran experts.
Netgear EX3700 Extender Setup Via the Manual Method
In order to manually perform the Netgear EX3700 extender setup, consider the following instructions:
- Plug the Netgear AC750 EX3700 extender into power and wait for the power LED to become solid green.
- Use WiFi or an Ethernet cable to connect your home router and extender.
- Visit http://www.mywifiext.net web page and click on the New Extender Setup button.
- Choose the WiFi network that you would like to extend and click Next.
- Enter your preferred network name and security settings.
- Hit the Next button.
- Connect your wireless device to the extender and click Continue.
- Click Finish after completing the Netgear EX3700 setup.
By following the above-mentioned steps, you will be able to set up your Netgear AC750 EX3700 wireless extender.
Common Netgear WiFi Extender EX3700 Setup (AC750) Issues
- Extender’s LED lights are not stable
- Lost configuration CD
- WiFi extender is connected but no internet
- Failed to log in to Netgear EX3700 extender
- Mywifiext.net not working
- Incorrect mywifiext password
- No internet even after the Netgear EX3700 setup
- Can’t connect to mywifiext.local
- WiFi extender is not connected to the network
- Issues while accessing 192.168.1.250 IP address
- Can’t find Netgear range extender network name
- WiFi connectivity issues
- Netgear genie smart setup page continues to appear even after Netgear WiFi extender EX3700 setup
- Mywifiext.com doesn’t open
- Unable to update Netgear firmware
- Can’t access mywifiext.net after update on EX3700
- MAC address filtering errors
- EX3700 drops internet connectivity
- WiFi extender not connecting to the internet
- Netgear extender red light causing issues
- Unable to perform Netgear extender reset
- Internet connected but not working
- Forgot Netgear extender default password
Contact our highly qualified technicians now to fix all such issues in a jiffy.
DIY Troubleshooting Steps to Fix Netgear EX3700 Setup Issues
Go through the below-mentioned troubleshooting steps to fix Netgear extender EX3700 setup issues:
- Verify whether the wall plug in which the extender is plugged in is not damaged or short-circuited.
- If you are getting issues with mywifiext.net, be certain that you entered the correct URL in the address bar.
- Make sure that the Netgear AC750 EX3700 extender is receiving proper power supply from the wall outlet.
- Check all the wired connections. Do not use any damaged cable.
- Access high-speed internet connection on your device.
- Update the latest Netgear firmware version on your extender.
- Keep your extender away from walls, room corners, microwave ovens, fish tanks, cordless phones, Bluetooth devices, metal objects, aluminum studs, etc.
- Power-cycle your Netgear AC750 EX3700 once and try to set it up again.
- Use only the latest version of web browser during mywifiext.net login.
- Reset the Netgear AC750 EX3700 extender to its factory default settings.
If you are still unable to complete your Netgear AC750 EX3700 WiFi range extender setup, feel free to get in touch with our technical experts.
How to Update Netgear EX3700 Extender’s Firmware?
On the off chance if your Netgear EX3700 AC750 WiFi range extender not providing you enough speed even after the setup, then there is a need to update its firmware. Given below are the instructions to update the firmware on your Netgear EX3700 range extender:
- First things first, turn on your Netgear AC750 EX3700 WiFi extender.
- Connect your router to the extender.
- Load up a web browser as per your liking.
- Visit the Netgear EX3700 login web page.
- Log in to your extender using the username and password.
- Go to the Settings menu and click on the Firmware Update option.
- Thereafter, click on the Check button.
- If there is any new firmware version available, click on the Yes button.
- Now, wait for some time and let the Netgear EX3700 firmware update properly.
And there you are! Your Netgear AC750 EX3700 extender’s firmware has been updated. In the case of any issue, contact our experts.