Netgear AX1800 EAX20 WiFi mesh extender is meant for delivering the great WiFi capacity, more wireless coverage, and fast speed. After performing the Netgear EAX20 setup, you will get a better WiFi experience. Netgear AX1800 4-stream WiFi 6 mesh extender provides you speeds up to 1.8 Gbps.
Don’t know how to setup Netgear AX1800 EAX20 WiFi range extender without any technical issues? We have got your back! Here, we will thoroughly guide you on the Netgear AX1800 EAX20 setup process. Scroll down to read more.
Netgear EAX20 Extender Setup Using Nighthawk App
You can use the Nighthawk app to perform the Netgear EAX20 extender setup using your mobile device. Follow these steps to perform Netgear Nighthawk AX1800 EAX20 setup using the Nighthawk mobile app:
- Firstly, make sure that your mobile device is connected to the internet.
- Now, turn on your AX1800 4-stream WiFi 6 extender.
- Download Nighthawk app on your Android or iOS device.
- After successfully downloading, open the Nighthawk app on your smartphone.
- Follow the on-screen installation steps to set up your Netgear EAX20 WiFi range extender.
Still can’t set up your Netgear Nighthawk AX1800 EAX20 WiFi extender? Fret not! Just get in touch with our knowledgeable and skilled technicians and perform Netgear Nighthawk AX1800 setup from the comfort of your home.
How to Manually Setup AX1800 4-Stream WiFi Mesh Extender?
You can manually setup AX1800 4-stream WiFi mesh extender by following these steps:
- Turn on your Netgear AX1800 dual-band WiFi mesh extender model EAX20.
- Wait for the Power LED to light green.
- Connect your Netgear EAX20 WiFi range extender using a WiFi or Ethernet connection.
- Launch a web browser from a computer or laptop and access www.mywifiext.net. Just in case mywifiext.net not working for you, contact our experts for quick help.
- The Netgear EAX20 Login page displays.
- Enter the user ID and password to proceed further.
- Once logged in, the Netgear Genie smart wizard appears.
- Just walk through the steps given on the wizard and you are done.
That’s how you can setup your Netgear AX1800 4-stream WiFi 6 mesh extender. If you still can’t complete Netgear EAX20 setup, take instant help from our highly-experienced technicians.
Netgear Nighthawk AX1800 EAX20 Setup Via WPS Method
In order to perform the Netgear AX1800 EAX20 setup using WPS push button, do the following:
- Put your Netgear Nighthawk AX1800 dual-band WiFi mesh extender model EAX20 on power.
- Wait for the Power LED on EAX20 to light green.
- Press the WPS button on the extender.
- Push the WPS button on your home router as well.
- Move your extender to your preferred location in your home.
- Now, connect your WiFi-enabled computer or mobile device to the extended network.
And that’s it! You are all done with the Netgear EAX20 Setup using WPS button. If you come across any type of technical issue during the Nighthawk AX1800 setup process, don’t hesitate to contact our experts.
Netgear EAX20 Manual
When you purchase a brand new Netgear AX1800 EAX20 WiFi 6 mesh extender, you will get a manual in the package. This Netgear EAX20 manual has a series of setup steps from starting to ending. In order to setup Netgear AX1800 EAX20 WiFi 6 extender, you need to simply walk through the Netgear AX1800 setup steps given in the manual.
However, for regular users, understanding these installation instructions is very difficult. The best way to install your Netgear EAX20 AX1800 WiFi extender with great ease is to contact our technicians. They will guide you each and every step and set up your extender properly.
How to Download and Install Netgear EAX20 Firmware Update?
In case your Netgear Nighthawk AX1800 EAX20 extender suddenly stopped working even after the successful setup, the culprit is its outdated firmware. So, you need to update firmware on your Netgear EAX20 extender. Here’s how to download and install the latest Netgear EAX20 firmware update:
- Plug your AX1800 4-stream WiFi extender into a power outlet and turn it on.
- Connect your router to the extender using an Ethernet cable.
- Once done, open a web browser as per your choice.
- Enter mywifiext.net in the address bar and press the Enter key.
- Log in to your extender using the username and password.
- Go to the Settings menu and click on Firmware Update option.
- Thereafter, click on the Check button.
- If there is any new firmware version available, click on the Yes button for Netgear AX1800 EAX20 firmware update.
- Now, wait for some time and let the Netgear extender AX1800 firmware update properly.
Congrats! You have successfully updated your Netgear Nighthawk EAX20 AX1800 4-stream WiFi 6 extender’s firmware. In the event that you find any difficulty during the process, don’t hesitate to reach out to our experts.