Netgear Nighthawk AX1750 EAX18 dual-band WiFi mesh extender offers wireless speed to hard-to-reach areas of your house. It extends the existing WiFi network and ensures that regardless of where you sit in your home, you’ll have access to a fast internet connection.
To take full advantage of its features, all you need to do is, perform Netgear EAX18 setup. For those of you who are wondering how to do that, the step-by-step instructions outlined in this guide will surely be of some help to you.
Netgear Nighthawk AX1750 EAX18 Setup – WPS Method
One of the easiest ways to set up and install your Netgear Nighthawk EAX18 extender is by using the WPS method. Here are the instructions that you need to follow in order to set up your WiFi device by pressing the WPS button:
- Place the EAX18 extender in the same room as that of your home router.
- Plug your Netgear extender into a wall socket and power it on.
- Wait for the power LED light on the EAX18 WiFi extender to become solid green.
- Once it does, look for the WPS button on your extender.
- When you find it, push the WPS button.
- Press the button for a couple of seconds and release it.
- Move your Netgear WiFi range extender to an entirely different location.
- Now, connect your computer or laptop to the extended wireless network.
In this way, you can perform Netgear EAX18 setup by using the WPS method.
Netgear EAX18 Setup | AX1750 – Manual Method
Mentioned below are the steps that you need to follow in order to set up a Nighthawk AX1750 EAX18 extender using the Manual method:
- Place the Netgear EAX18 extender in the same room as that of the router.
- Plug the WiFi range extender into an electric outlet.
- Plug one end of the power cable into the extender and another into the wall socket.
- Press the Power button on your WiFi device.
- Create a connection between the Netgear EAX18 extender and your home router.
- You can use an Ethernet cable to connect the EAX18 WiFi extender and the router.
- Connect your Netgear Nighthawk AX1750 EAX18 extender to the computer.
- Open a web browser on your system and visit the mywifiext.net web page.
- Then, enter the default username and password of your Netgear WiFi extender.
- Click on the Log In button to go to the Netgear Genie Smart Setup Wizard.
- Choose the wireless network that you want to extend.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to finish setting up the Netgear EAX18 extender.
By following the aforementioned steps, you’ll be able to perform Netgear EAX18 setup manually.
Netgear Nighthawk AX1750 EAX18 Setup Issues
- Mywifiext.net not working
- Cannot access the mywifiext.net web page
- Can’t connect to 192.168.1.250
- Unable to access the Netgear Genie Smart Setup Wizard
- Can’t connect to mywifiext.net
- Can’t access the Netgear extender login page.
- Netgear extender not connecting to router
- Default admin details of extender not working
- Netgear 404 error
- Can’t create Netgear extender account
- Netgearmywifiext.net IP issues
- Mywifiext.net IP admin password issues
- VPN issues during EAX18 extender setup
- Netgear extender keeps disconnecting
- Netgear EAX18 firmware update failure
- Can’t recover password for www.mywifiext.net
Troubleshooting Extender Setup Issues
To resolve the Netgear EAX18 setup issues, the following troubleshooting tips might of some assistance to you:
- Cross-check all the wired connections including the power as well as the Ethernet cable. None of the cable connections should be damaged.
- Make sure that your Netgear Nighthawk AX1750 EAX18 has access to a fast internet connection. If not, then contact your Internet Service Provider.
- Is your Netgear WiFi range extender receiving enough power supply from the wall socket? If not, then make sure that it is.
- Keep your WiFi device away from room corners, concrete walls, cordless phones, baby monitors, treadmills, televisions, washing machines, and mirrors.
- Use the latest version of your web browser to log into your Nighthawk extender.
- The firmware of your EAX18 extender should be updated to its latest version.
- Restore your WiFi extender to its factory default settings and try to set it up again.