10.1.10.1 Router Login IP
How to Log in to Router via 10.1.10.1 IP?
Follow the instructions given below to learn how to log in to the router using the 10.1.10.1 IP address:
- As soon as you are done unpacking your router, connect it with your modem with the aid of an Ethernet cable.
- Double-check the cable you are using to connect the devices. It must not be broken from anywhere.
Quick Tip: If you don’t want to experience any issues while logging into your router using the 10.1.10.1 IP address, it is suggested to connect your device using an Ethernet cable. The use of wireless connections may increase the risk of suddenly getting disconnected while logging in.
- Install the power cord of your router to a wall socket and turn on the power button.
- The LED lights on your device will soon start glowing.
- Thereafter, open a web browser on your computer and type 10.1.10.1 IP address into the URL field.
- Hit the Enter key to access the login page.
- Just in case the 10.1.10.1 IP address fails to take you to the login page of the router, check if the IP address is entered correctly or not.
- On the login page, enter the default username and password to reach the Netgear router setup wizard.
This is how you can log in to your router using the 10.1.10.1 IP address.
Troubleshooting 10.1.10.1 Not Working
1. Make sure the IP is entered correctly
Although it may seem illogical, many times individuals type “10.1.1” or “1.10.1” instead of the correct IP address 10.1.10.1 and then neglect to check if that is the problem. Make sure that isn’t the source of the issue before moving on to the next one.
2. Web browser cookies and cache should be cleared
While you are browsing the internet, your browser is gathering all kinds of information and little programs. This ongoing accumulation can result in clutter and cause various problems. Periodically clearing the cache is a good idea to get success with the login process of your router using the 10.1.10.1 IP address.
3. To access the 10.1.10.1 IP address, try a different browser
The browser you’re using may be outdated, malfunctioning, or incompatible. If at all possible, try using the most recent versions of Firefox, Edge, Chrome, or Safari. Or, consider updating your current web browser to the most recent version by navigating to its settings.
4. If you plugged a USB stick or any type of memory storage into the router, unplug it
Some users claimed that plugging in memory storage devices caused problems with the router. Remove any USB sticks or other connected devices, restart the router, and load the 10.1.10.1 IP address if necessary.
5. Reboot your router
A technical glitch in the working of your router can also result in the 10.1.10.1 router IP not working issue. For getting it fixed, it is suggested that you reboot your router by unplugging the power cord of your router from its socket and then plugging it back into its socket. This may help you rid yourself of the 10.1.10.1 not working issue.
6. Remove antivirus software
Antivirus software is essential for protecting your machine and data. But when attempting to access network resources, these applications are known to cause several problems. If your antivirus application is preventing you from accessing the 10.1.10.1 router IP address, you can experience the current error. Thus, uninstall the antivirus installed on your device and see if it brings you success.
7. Reset the router to its default settings
If nothing has worked for you thus far, your router’s firmware may be corrupted, which will cause problems. In this situation, resetting the router to its default settings can be the solution. However, bear in mind that all customized router settings and configurations, such as user name, password, SSID, etc. will be deleted after performing a factory reset. So, you need to again perform the Netgear router setup process from scratch.
These all are the ways using which you can fix the 10.1.10.1 router login IP address not working issue. If still things are not bringing you any luck, you are suggested to approach our technical experts for quick and personalized help.
How to change router password using 10.1.10.1?
It is of extreme importance to change the password of your router after configuring it. This prevents your device from potential threats and adds layer of security to it. For making changes to the default login details of your router using the 10.1.10.1 IP address, here’s what you need to do:
- Connect your router and modem and ensure a firm connection has been established between both the devices.
- On your computer, open an internet browser of your choice and type 10.1.10.1 IP address into the URL field.
- It is suggested that you input the 10.1.10.1 IP address to its designated field without making any typing mistakes.
- As soon as you press the Enter key, you will find yourself on the login page of your WiFi router.
- Type in the default details to access the dashboard of your router.
- Thence, you need to access the settings and look for the Change Password option.
- Set a new password for your router and confirm your entree by retyping the password.
- Click Save to let the changes made by you to the password come into effect.
Pro Tip: Although you can set any password on your router, it is advised to set the one that is hard to crack. For that, you can make your password 8-character long, add small and capital letters to it, make use of special characters, or even try using numbers.
This is how you can change the password of your router using the 10.1.10.1 login IP. Just in case you face any issue while changing the password of your router with the help of the router login IP 10.1.10.1, feel free to contact our technical experts for instant help.
10.1.10.1 Router Login IP – FAQs
What is 10.1.10.1?
10.1.10.1 is offered by various brands as the default IP address and Netgear is one of them. The IP address is the set of specific numbers ranging between 0 and 299. Using this specific set of instructions, a device gets connected to the internet. So, 10.1.10.1 is that set of instructions enabling you to access the settings of your router and enjoy the internet on your devices.
What to do if the 10.1.10.1 router login IP not working?
Although we have given various troubleshooting tips in the above sections to get the 10.1.10.1 router login IP not working issue fixed, still as an add-on we suggest you keep your router away from things/devices causing WiFi interference. For instance, you can place your WiFi router far from the reach of Bluetooth speakers, baby monitors, microwave ovens, refrigerators, cellular phones, etc.
How to reset router with 10.1.10.1 default login IP?
There are stances when users need to restore their routers to the default settings. You can reset the router with the press of a button as well as using the 10.1.10.1 IP address. Sometimes, resetting the router using the Reset button can create an issue, then users prefer resetting the device using the 10.1.10.1 router login IP. Here are the steps explaining how to reset router with 10.1.10.1 default login IP.
- Log in to your router using the 10.1.10.1 default router login IP address.
- Access settings and look for the Reset option.
- Select it and your device will set to default mode in some time.