Set Up Your Router with Netgear Nighthawk App
Netgear Nighthawk app is the most reliable application which offers you an easy way to control your Netgear router configuration settings from the computer and smartphone. Download the Netgear router app from the Play Store or the App Store.
Nighthawk app installation is a simple and easy process. Netgear router app makes the firmware updates easy to install. Get timely notification in the Nighthawk app when it’s time to upgrade the firmware of the Netgear device.
Netgear Nighthawk App Download for Smartphones
Are you struggling with any issue to download the Nighthawk router app? We will suggest you download the Netgear router app from the Play Store or the App Store. We will here explain to you the easy and simple steps to download the Netgear router app.
- Tap on the Apps icon located in the bottom-centre or right of the home screen.
- Search and open the Play Store or the App Store icon.
- Tap the magnifying glass present on the top, and type Netgear Nighthawk in the search bar.
- The Nighthawk app will pop-up on the screen. Tap on the application.
- Click on the Install button.
- Your Netgear router app will automatically download and then install itself.
- Once the installation process completed, run the application on your smartphone.
Create a Netgear Account with Nighthawk Application
Now with Netgear account, you can easily manage the router, and even extender settings remotely from any part of the world. Just create an account from the Nighthawk router app and without any trouble manage Netgear Nighthawk setup for both routers and extenders. Following are the major steps to create a Netgear account from the Nighthawk app.
- Open the Nighthawk app on your Android or iOS smartphone.
- Tap on “Create Netgear account”.
- Fill the first and last name to create a Netgear account.
- Type your current email address and password.
- In the next 24 hours, you will get an update related to your Netgear account verification.
- Now, visit back to the app and try to sign in again.
Netgear Nighthawk Setup with App
Netgear users can easily set up the Nighthawk router from the app. Run the network diagnostics and manage the Netgear Nighthawk setup with a single tap from the Netgear router app. Tap on the speed test option to check the Internet speed of your home network. With Netgear Nighthawk app now it’s quite easy to set up your Netgear WiFi router. For Netgear WiFi router setup follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Tap on the Nighthawk app icon.
- Enter the email and password to sign in.
- Enter the administration login credentials on the next screen.
- Tap on the login button.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions for the Netgear WiFi router setup.
- Once done, tap on the Save button.
- Try to access the network map in the Nighthawk application.
What You Can do With Netgear Nighthawk Router App?
There are many things you can perform with a single Nighthawk application. Following are some of the best features of the Netgear Nighthawk Router App-
Network Map- Get the list of all connected wired and wireless devices with your home network. The network map will show the complete details and IP address of the devices.
Parental Controls- Now with parental controls, block some particular websites during Netgear WiFi router setup, which you do not want your kids to access from their smartphone or computer.
Guest Network- Enable the guest network with Netgear Nighthawk app for the visitors with limited access to the Internet.
Remote Access- Now with remote access feature, manage your router remotely anywhere from the globe.
How to Enable Port Forwarding on Netgear Nighthawk Router? Are you fac...Read More
Netgear Nighthawk app makes it very easy to set up your main wireless ...Read More
Netgear Nighthawk extender setup (AC1900) EX7000 boosts your existing ...Read More
To improve and increase the range of your WiFi network, it is importan...Read More
Netgear Nighthawk X4 AC2200 installation boosts your existing wireless...Read More